Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
I have four, three Shields - two 9mm / one 45 - and a 5" FDE 2.0 in 9mm.

One 9mm Shield runs the factory trigger - which was actually acceptable, and a TLR-6. The other 9mm went to Business End Customs for TFX installation and a trigger job. BEC does not replace any of the factory fire control system, they polish, tune (somehow) and work some magic - excellent trigger. The 45 Shield came with a pretty decent trigger. I put TFX Pro sights on it.

I put TFX Pro sights on the FDE 2.0. It has a good trigger from the factory - supposedly S&W does something different on the 2.0 pistol triggers.
I'd love to know what they do as far as their trigger jobs. I'd guess that's more securely guarded information than Hillary's Top Secret emails. I've never found anything on the 'net on doing a polish and "adjust" for M&P's, but in reality, I've never really searched, either. The Apex FSS are so sweet, that the lazy came out in me, and it was just too easy to install 2 more than bother with anything else. On the downside, comp shooters will find they aren't legal in a lot of classes, and I would dare to say they probably aren't legal in any LEO agency.

I've never fired a Shield. They rent them in a nearby range, and maybe I'll try that sometime, but I'd like to see the new SIG SPF first.