Here are my gun related resolutions for 2018...

They are not in order but we shall see how things turn out.

1. Get or build a .22 LR pistol host.

2. Undecided still, but I still might build a .300 BLK upper. This one is still a 'maybe' so not quite to resolution stage just yet. I keep going back and forth but it is really low hanging fruit. I decided 'nah' before but it still keeps coming up in my head. Especially since I reload it wouldn't be too expensive to shoot.

3. Build or buy a good bolt gun. If I am being aggressive with it I could do two of them but I am trying to at least get one done in 2018.

One will be in 6.5 CM and another in an entirely different set up in .308. The 6.5CM will be set up for long range (1,600+ yards), which won't be a cheap proposition. If I do the .308 I am thinking maybe a 16"or 18" suppressor host that can double as a hunting rig.

4. Top off and/or double up on all of my reloading supplies. Included in this I may invest in some more efficient reloading tools too.

Total bill for these resolutions will come to about $10,000 or more... ughhh. Which reminds me of my other goal to make a million bucks sooner rather than later.

I might not be able to accomplish all of this but I can get at least a good way there if nothing crazy happens.

Do you have any gun related or other resolutions that you want to share? Curious to see what direction everyone is going.