Thread: DD MK18 RIS II

Downloads
    Uploads

DD MK18 RIS II

Any news of this coming in black anodized?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guess there's no news yet...

Downloads
    Uploads
    With DDs current predicament, I'd be waiting to see if their offerings get pared down to offset production costs.. It may be a while before you see any more of these special run items come out. The Mk18 RIS was a DOD requirement and was originally only to be offered in their version of FDE.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM1911 View Post
    With DDs current predicament, I'd be waiting to see if their offerings get pared down to offset production costs..
    Is DD encountering financial problems?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, they made a massive increase in size, and are currently in between military contract orders. With the glut of weapons and components now on the market, and the panic buying well over, Daniel Defense is one of the many manufacturers that has had to lay people off, and recently gave 100 workers a one week furlough.

In reading what Marty Daniels said to the media, it looks like they had to take measures to make sure a short term problem didn't become a longer term problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Yes, they made a massive increase in size, and are currently in between military contract orders. With the glut of weapons and components now on the market, and the panic buying well over, Daniel Defense is one of the many manufacturers that has had to lay people off, and recently gave 100 workers a one week furlough.

In reading what Marty Daniels said to the media, it looks like they had to take measures to make sure a short term problem didn't become a longer term problem.
    I really like Daniel Defense products, i hope they make it through this no problem.

My accounting professor in college noted that 80% of small business that go under in America are growing and have backlogs of work. Most businesses go under because they can't handle the growth.

http://www.wtoctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10813394

Downloads
    Uploads
    I pray that DD does not go under. Godspeed.