Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
After what I witnessed with the Baltimore riots I'd say a week to 10 days 90% of the cities would be destroyed in a true collapse of government. The survivors coming out would be some hardened bastards.
While it wasn't a riot when they had that mandatory evacuation for Houston (I was living down there at the time) it took me 18 hours of being stuck on the road in the streets to get about 60 miles by car. It was absolute chaos on the streets. All the radio stations were all broadcasting the same emergency messages over and over. No music. Just emergency broadcasts. It was pretty freaky.

Fortunately people were all being good to each other. Passing out water bottles to each other... one guy was bbq'ing on his tail gate and would walk around to cars offering hot dogs and hamburgers. When traffic would move he would pull up 10 feet then resume cooking. LOL!

Now imagine if people weren't being polite to each other. I could see things easily getting out of hand.

Houston is about one of the most armed places in America. It would be absolutely insane for anyone to even consider trying to invade that place. Oh hell naw. That shit just wouldn't fly.