This forum might not be tolerant of political discussion, but if you don't think this affects you, I can't help you.

Yesterday was the worst example yet of being pissed on and told its raining by the US Government. The outcome of the FBI investigation was a predictable sham and a true miscarriage of justice. Use this, or write your own, but your representation must be put on notice that the American people will not stand for this multi-layered justice system when they have a hard enough time with wrong vs. right.

Dear Senator __________,

A tyrannical government uses lies and deception among other heinous tactics to rule its people. What we saw yesterday was a foreshadowing of the United States with another Clinton in office.

Yesterday, the director of the FBI, James Comey admitted to our collective face that Hillary Clinton was guilty of the crimes she was investigated for, including her blasé treatment of top secret matters of State, yet the FBI did not see fit to charge her with any actual crimes. I do not like the prospect of living under a second standard in which you or I would already be in a prison for an equal infraction.

Hillary Clinton's actions and lies should preclude her from consideration for the Nation's highest office. It should be abundantly clear by now that this is not a hang-up of conservative republicans, but is a shared sentiment among citizens of the United States.

It's time for all politicians to see this for what it was; a sham and an insult to the justice system. As shocking as the decision was; it was not unexpected, in fact, it was quite predictable. Further, the elected need to address this not only because its right to do so, but because the outrage this time crosses party lines.

If you feel as insulted as I did by Director Comey's statements and the FBI's mishandling of this investigation, I urge you to stand up and speak for the people of Ohio. We're not happy with the way Mrs. Clinton has skated across numerous issues, but this is really the straw; we have taken that step toward tyranny.

Sincerely,