I ran a mix through it yesterday. Mostly 77 grain Noslers over Varget, one small ladder with Nosler 55 gr FBHP over TAC, another with the same over H335. For factory ammo, I had some Fiochhi 77 gr SMK (which has proven to be my favorite factory load for the 77 gr SMK), and some Winchester .223 55 gr FMJ. I have to say, that Winchester .223 is impressive. Best accuracy I've seen from bulk ammo and you get the excellent Winchester brass w/o the factory crimped primers (if you get the .223 instead of the 5.56 load).

Honestly, I'm struggling to get consistent sub-MOA out of the barrel, but I haven't figured out yet if it is the barrel, the ammo, or the shooter. About the time I start feeling disappointed in the WOA, it surprises me and stacks a group. I'm having fun playing around with the loads, though, and it's a joy to shoot, so I'll keep at it and see what I can learn this year. I'm half way looking for an excuse to get a JP barrel, though. Yesterday was the first time I was shooting it suppressed, so I was more interested in POI shift (which was about 1 MOA down) and muzzle velocities for the ladders than I was groups.

I've got the Geissele Super 42 setup in my LMT carbine but don't have a lot of time behind it yet. I did get my first ever repeated malfs (feeding issues) from the LMT when I put the Recce 5 on it and shot with S42. More range time required there to figure out what is going on.