Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Reece 5 or a M4SD-K is what I'm looking at.
    I want an M4SD-K also

I love the Recce 5/Taper Mount since I use it for precision shooting, but if I had to do it all over again, I would be REALLY debating the -K suppressor. Wouldn’t mind getting one after I get a superlight .30 cal can...having the A2 universality is very appealing to me.

With the Recce 5/M4SDII/K, there’s no barrel restriction for length (unless its on a full auto rig) and the performance for the size of the -K suppressor is appealing

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I want an M4SD-K also

I love the Recce 5/Taper Mount since I use it for precision shooting, but if I had to do it all over again, I would be REALLY debating the -K suppressor. Wouldn’t mind getting one after I get a superlight .30 cal can...having the A2 universality is very appealing to me.

With the Recce 5/M4SDII/K, there’s no barrel restriction for length (unless its on a full auto rig) and the performance for the size of the -K suppressor is appealing
    I'm getting another AAC Mini4 and another Sandman-K First. I love me some shorties.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm getting another AAC Mini4 and another Sandman-K First. I love me some shorties.
    The Optimus Micro has made me a believer. As much as I want the Sportsman 300 Ultralite, a Rugged Micro 30 is also speaking to me