More like the first. Wrong gas system. They’re already working on it, but I’m not feeling hopeful that they have the correct one in stock in this environment. Just hoping I don’t find myself at the back end of another 8-12 week waiting period again.

Still waiting on the multi color anodized gas block from SLR. The one I ordered in May. I’ve been told a couple times by them that it’ll be on the next production run. Last month they told me two more months, but I’m having a hell of a time believing they haven’t ran gas blocks since May. Honestly I think they’re just hoping I forget about it at this point. Irritating.

Muzzle device is in the mail, a Rugged Flash Hider Suppressor Mount for the Rugged Radiant I have in jail, though truthfully that suppressor is more for my .300. Still want to be able to mount and use it on this.

Receivers are at the engravers for the laser engraving (which is going to be freaking sick) and hoping to have them back this week.

Just leaves the Kahles which I’m hoping to order next month.

So, various stages of disarray, but getting there. Kind of.

On a notification list for a KAC bipod. Throw a small pic section up front and then should be able to quickly reconfigure from End of the World Race Recce to Mini SASS. Or something like that.