Name:  F9D37D60-96EE-4238-B1EF-D5FA55574A94.jpeg
Views: 261
Size:  635.7 KB

Name:  47851F44-805F-48DF-8D99-881C42D14601.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  664.8 KB

Now just waiting on the K18i....
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads

Swapped my TA110 for this TR25. IF, repeat IF I named my scopes this would be Half Pint and the TR26 Full Pint. It’s wearing a Bobro now.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  AC62A9B8-1600-4AD5-B58C-0BE91905E1E1.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  883.2 KB
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice Kahles!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Been waiting to pull the trigger on that for quite awhile.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice! I have a build that's been waiting for one for a while now. Who did you order it from?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got it from Brownells.

Threw it in a 1.7 Badger mount barely hand tight. It’s clear and frankly awesome. Not sure I dig the height of the mount though. I think I may prefer the Scalarworks (threw it in there after), even though the internet says I should like the Badger more. I’ll have to play with it more once I get back home Friday.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a big part of the appeal of the BO 1.7 mount depends on your anthropemetrics. The very little time I had using it, I liked it much better than a 1.5, but also found it much easier to use in the prone. But I have a long neck/body, so it works for me. I think I said all this before.

Vortex has shipped my Razor back to me and it should be here Tuesday, so hopefully soon I can get the BO back in action and get some more experience with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I figured that’s probably part of it.

And I wasn’t specifically referring to anything you said about it with my “internet says I should like it” comment, I’ve read a LOT of people saying it was great and ergonomic so I thought I’d try taking it for a spin. Just not convinced it’s for me. So, if you decide you need another one, it probably wouldn’t be hard to talk me out of it. I WANT to like it more than the Scalarworks. Feels bombproof, rave reviews, modular for offset dots which I’ve been looking hard into. Just the Scalarworks felt more immediately natural. Still undecided.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't mean for it to sound like I was calling you out. I just realized half-way through typing that post that I said the same thing a couple of days ago...or at least something similar. We all like what we like.

If yours was a 34mm, I'd be posting about how bad those mounts are and you should save yourself the pain by selling it to me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    I got it from Brownells.

Threw it in a 1.7 Badger mount barely hand tight. It’s clear and frankly awesome. Not sure I dig the height of the mount though. I think I may prefer the Scalarworks (threw it in there after), even though the internet says I should like the Badger more. I’ll have to play with it more once I get back home Friday.
    How do you know what height mount to buy? I have been struggling with that...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    A number of people will use a deck of cards or a stack of coins to get a rough idea where you want the scope height at. Put it on the rail (if applicable) and put the flat base of the scope on it and then measure once you get to the right height.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.... that’s what we’re talking about. My Badger is 1.7 and my Scalarworks is right about 1.55

I like both, but that 1/4” is noticeable. The taller badger is the same as most lower 1/3 mounts.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like Aragon said, you can use your RDS setup as a guide. If you're an absolute guy, go with 1.5-ish. If you're running a laser/NODs, go 1.9 (or higher). I stepped into the 1.9" arena, not because I was running a PEQ, but because it was the only option at the time and I liked the raised eye-line, but it comes at a cost. The lower 1/3 seems to be the best compromise for me (assuming we're not talking about a dedicated precision rig).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Single level fusion = lower 1/3rd, two level = 1.93”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!