Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem guy. Found a set of 1/3 co-witness that'll work that I think I'll like. If not I'll try those 10-8's you posted. Thanks for your help, though.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm up to three options for EDC with RDS. From left to right, G19 gen 5 MOS w/ RMR, G26 gen 5 with RMR (milled by Jaegerworks), Sig 365XL with Romeo 0.

While the Sig is champ for easy of carry, and the G19 fits my large mits the best, I've been surprised that I shoot the G26 best. It's hard to be certain, but I do think the lower setting of the milled RMR helps me find the dot faster more naturally, but also realize that's likely a result of mostly training for irons. Similarly, for a guy who's shot Glocks for most of his adult life, the Sig is just going to present differently than what my muscle memory allows. That said, I am *easily* more accurate with the 365 w/ Rome than a G43 w/ irons. Also, it feels like the smaller frame of the G26 (w/ extended 12rd mag), forces me to choke up on the grip more tightly which has benefits I wasn't expecting. The extra heft of the G26 over the 365 helps a great deal with recoil, IMO, too.

As it relates to this thread, I have to say that I do think the lower setting you get with a milled slide over the MOS is an advantage, at least for me. So, I'll probably be sending my G17 off to Jaegerworks in due time.