Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally picked up my M&P that I got off a forum a while back. I had been TDY for a bit so it was just waiting for me.

Came with Raven Concealment holster and 2 mag carriers and 5 mags with Arredondo base plates. Apex parts going in shortly. Next it will go off to Ben for some Boresight loving.

Last edited by Rated21R; 2 May 2010 at 12:22.

Downloads
    Uploads

EDC Gun

Glock 19
    Home Reduction and Stipple
    New Slot cut in Rail
    Modified TLR-3 to sit agaisnt trigger guard
    Milled Slide for RMR
    RMR LED 4.0moa
    Ameriglo BUIS

Downloads
    Uploads
    XD9 svc. Sniper grey cerakote slide. Retaining plate at rear of slide, polished barrel, loaded chamber indicator and Truglo TFO night sights not coated. Was going for that "bi-tone" look without being exactly like it.

"Ever notice the sound of a gun being charged is the universal language of dominance?"

Why I own a Grendel: "You don't shoot 6.5 bullets. You toss them in the air, they go downrange on their own."

There are no such things as problems. There are only opportunities for solutions. And I've arrived at a solution for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated21R View Post
    Finally picked up my M&P that I got off a forum a while back. I had been TDY for a bit so it was just waiting for me.

Came with Raven Concealment holster and 2 mag carriers and 5 mags with Arredondo base plates. Apex parts going in shortly. Next it will go off to Ben for some Boresight loving.

I think I need everything in that picture...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I think I need everything in that picture...
    It sure does feel good when Stick is saying that he needs what I have. Is that wrong?