Since I'm late to the party again... If you're serious about precision then consistency is your friend. Along with deswaging crimped primer pockets and uniforming the primer pocket you should be also deburring and uniforming the flashhole. It will create a more consistent burn from the primer ignition and consistency is your friend. Also, learn to do things like measuring to the ogive rather than the melplat which too many people do. Learn proper load development. Anyone can load ammo, but finding the harmonic node and seating depth is where it really takes you beyond. I would suggest going to Snipershide.com in the Reloading section and read the last 7 stickied threads at the top where you'll learn a lot about load development for accuracy as well as terminology that will come up and make it easier to understand. Lastly, remember reloading is a lot of Ford vs Chevy and everyone thinking their way is the only way because it's worked for them for 50 years... Don't fall into that trap. I will say that I like progressives, but the powder dispensers don't work well with some of the better stick powders like Varget, and if you're serious about accuracy then you should consider picking up a high quality powder dispenser like a Promethius or an RCBS 1500 Chargemaster Combo. Another cool tool you've never heard of but when you use it you'll be like "Where have you been my whole life?!"... Giraud Trimmer, lol.