Page 188 of 248 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Handl Defense MK17 mod 1 rifle back in stock.

https://www.handldefense.com/product...er=OEM+Trigger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells

Expiration: 05/01/2018 11:59pm CST
    Code: MDW

10% off + free shipping on orders $49+
    Last edited by Evintos; 3 April 2018 at 09:30. Reason: Forgot to mention it's Brownells

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Evintos View Post
    Expiration: 05/01/2018 11:59pm CST
    Code: MDW

10% off + free shipping on orders $49+
    IS that a Brownells Code?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    IS that a Brownells Code?
    Yup, sorry, forgot to mention that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lantac EBCG (Warsport Marked) $175

https://www.peacegeek.net/product-p/ws-00016.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the story with the Lantac/Warsport BCGs?

And who is Warsport? I see they're advertising a Warsport LVOA-S (complete upper) specs are "Made of pretty much Unobtainium". No warranty, no returns... ?? Never mind. I did some clicking and found a tangled web of ZRODelta, Alamo Four STAR, UnbrandedAR, Warsport, Critical Capabilities, Rocky Guns, CSJB Holdings, Samak Enterprises... and others I likely missed. Now I have a headache.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Warsport made high end ARs and were too cool to bother with availability and customer service. For me, having a branded BCG of theirs would be only for the discount.

ZRODelta just bought the company for all of their machining capability and we will see more of them as Clint Walker (of Nemo, Falkor fame) is an owner and spearheading it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Warsport made high end ARs and were too cool to bother with availability and customer service. For me, having a branded BCG of theirs would be only for the discount.

ZRODelta just bought the company for all of their machining capability and we will see more of them as Clint Walker (of Nemo, Falkor fame) is an owner and spearheading it.
    Thanks.

Just out of curiosity... what's the story on the BCGs (or carrier alone)? Warsport says they aren't making them but rather someone else, Lantac or third party? Speaks of Lantac as if Lantac is making them but doesn't come right out and say so. It says Warsport, but it ain't made by Warsport! . Warsport (Lantac) Bolt Carrier Group If they are being made by Lantac and shipped absent Lantac markings it would be odd that Lantac would have such an agreement where the seller would reveal their supplier then undercut price. Third party manufacture? Lantac blems ??
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 5 April 2018 at 10:04.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Lantac designed them but may not produce in house, yet. They are growing in machinery and may be all in-house one day.

Could be that Lantac gave Warsport permission to rebrand them for their rifles (or a collaboration at some point). I’ve never seen the Warsport version sold separately so it may be old stock bought by this retailer at a deep discount for liquidation.

I’ve seen the Lantac marked BCGs on sale for about this price too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I think Lantac designed them but may not produce in house, yet. They are growing in machinery and may be all in-house one day.

Could be that Lantac gave Warsport permission to rebrand them for their rifles (or a collaboration at some point). I’ve never seen the Warsport version sold separately so it may be old stock bought by this retailer at a deep discount for liquidation.

I’ve seen the Lantac marked BCGs on sale for about this price too.
    So just putting bungie cord on an upper isn't legit?

Hey Fledge, you ever shoot the Handl SCAR's? Worth the extra coin? I'm sitting here thinking there are some cool features, but I could almost get 2 LE priced SCARS for that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No way it’s worth that. Handl=scam artist. He was ran off the FN forum for good reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t pull the trigger in the Handl. I got on their out of stock list a while back to stay curious. I was notified when I posted it up above. I liked that it took pmags but veering into other territory at the moment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aimpoint PRO $399.99 at Rainier Arms. Decent deal, especially if you are not in WA and don't get hit with sales tax. Bummer that the WEVO10 code expired a few days ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    No way it’s worth that. Handl=scam artist. He was ran off the FN forum for good reason.
    Never dealt with or spoke with Handl, but I've never heard anything positive about them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DSG has stripped Glock 17 and 19 frames for $65. Didn't think that's too bad a deal.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!