Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    This has promise. Hoping to see more like it.

Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame

Not a fan of beavertails. That curly-queue thing is a horrid mistake. Otherwise, it's a pretty sweet looking pistol.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    The HK VP9 may be something to look at as well. It's got a pretty good trigger to begin with, and the grip is modular from the factory. There are quite a few options for triggers, sights, and other aftermarket parts available. HK is even getting in on the action with barrels and slides. Plus you now have a choice between a paddle or button magazine release.

All that said, my VP9 is bone stock except for the sights. One of my USP9s, however, has had some work done and is one of my favorite pistols to shoot.
    I am going to make a drive up to a gun store and start looking around. I will add that to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    This has promise. Hoping to see more like it.

Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame

Not a fan of beavertails. That curly-queue thing is a horrid mistake. Otherwise, it's a pretty sweet looking pistol.
    I have a whole list of metal framed guns that I want. There is no shortage in that area. Maybe I didn't say it before but [just one] of the reasons I even asked this question is because I am looking at giving striker fired pistols a second chance. I've owned a few of them and they just never grew on me. That said if I could customize it just enough to replace the trigger and maybe have a after market threaded barrel so it could be a suppressor host that would be good.

I see the value in striker fired guns for carry but metal competition style or just 'finely worked' guns are just fun to shoot.