Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm no 1911 expert, but the midrange 1911's like Sig's, Springfields, are what I see are shooters. I see guys at the range shooting these guns all the time. Probably because they don't mind putting rounds down range at this price point. No one is going to get excited about them, because there is nothing "special" about them.

Then again when you step up to a Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, ect, you don't see them getting shot, a lot of them end up as safe queens. So take your pick.

You planning on shooting this one a lot?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm no 1911 expert, but the midrange 1911's like Sig's, Springfields, are what I see are shooters. I see guys at the range shooting these guns all the time. Probably because they don't mind putting rounds down range at this price point. No one is going to get excited about them, because there is nothing "special" about them.

Then again when you step up to a Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, ect, you don't see them getting shot, a lot of them end up as safe queens. So take your pick.

You planning on shooting this one a lot?
    You may not be a 1911 expert per se, but you know guns. You know a lot of people who USE their guns. So. I do value your opinion. And that does make sense actually about “nothing special”.

Ya know. Thats a good point! Definitely will NOT be a safe queen! None of my guns are.

I mean, yeah? Haha. Your “a lot” and my “a lot” are different definitions I’m sure. Lol. I work so damn much, I don’t get as much range time as I’d like. 12 and 19 days on at a time. 8 and 10hr days. But when I DO go shooting, my RIA and GP100 are what I shoot the most pistol wise. They’re my favorites. So. This one would be thrown in the mix as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!