Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the fence about the Sig, but I probably need to grab up a handful of mags just in case I want one later. Dilemas...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm on the fence about the Sig, but I probably need to grab up a handful of mags just in case I want one later. Dilemas...
    Just got the call that I'm cleared by local PD to pick mine up, so I'll be shooting it this weekend. Anything specific you want me to report back on?

While I'm still mostly a "Glock guy", I have been moving big into the Sig 320/365 series so adding the P322 to the line up was an easy sell. The 20 round mag capacity paired with the new WA law just made it more of a "do it now" item. I have a S&W M&P 22 compact tactical, also, and it's a lot of fun to shoot, but it's the only M&P I own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Just got the call that I'm cleared by local PD to pick mine up, so I'll be shooting it this weekend. Anything specific you want me to report back on?

While I'm still mostly a "Glock guy", I have been moving big into the Sig 320/365 series so adding the P322 to the line up was an easy sell. The 20 round mag capacity paired with the new WA law just made it more of a "do it now" item. I have a S&W M&P 22 compact tactical, also, and it's a lot of fun to shoot, but it's the only M&P I own.
    General impressions are fine. I'm just curious to see if this is another .22 platform worth getting, just for the magazine capacity. Seems like for awhile everyone putting out a .22lr pistol artificially kept magazine capacities at 10 rounds.