Quote Originally Posted by Will@AR15Hunter View Post
This is all thanks to Jay Lesser, the new owner/president. He's a stand up guy, and he seems to be taking SRC in the right direction (unlike the others that were in control prior). I think this unsolicited recall/replacement action shows that they mean to stand behind their products.

I have one of their complete 25-45 Sharps uppers in house right now, which has their new S7 BBC (Balanced Bolt Carrier). It includes their Relia-bolt as well. The carrier is pretty slick, thanks to the NP3 finish. I'm more of a mil-spec, phosphate BCG find of guy, but this is a VERY nice BCG.
Wow. That's awesome of them to do to gain/regain consumer confidence. Maybe I was hasty in judgement, but time will tell. Good on them though for proactively fixing the problem. I have to admit when I heard the new "super wonder strong ultra design bolts" were breaking left and right I just shook my head, but it goes to show sometimes things aren't what they seem.

I know Rainer is quality, and they also suffered, so it's hit or miss in this industry, it's how you go about owning up to your mistakes that separates em