Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
e
I don’t fully agree. The glass upgrade in the PST 2 versus the 1st Gen PST is significantly different (in a good way), and the cost & weight differences between the PST 2 and the Razor are also significant enough to be factors in a decision to purchase bcCR

The PST 2 FFP Mrad 5-25 I just got weighs 31oz and I got it for $815 to the door.Î

The Razor HD 2 FFP Mrad 4.5-27 weighs 49oz and was $1875 at the same vendor

Over a thousand dollar differencei and more than a pound in weight....maybe if I was shooting professionally (whether for a job or as a pro shooter with a 20+ pound PRS rifle), the improvements made in the PST 2 line in terms of glass, turrets, zero stop etc are leaps and bounds over the previous Gen. It would take the right set of requirements to make the Razor worth the Significant jump in weight and cost IMO
Fair points....but I think it still comes back around to application and requirements. Reliability/Durability is equally important to me. I have yet to see a PST line take some abuse and not have to get returned under Vortex’s award winning warranty.