Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yearly oil changes? How many miles is that between changes? Serious Question...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post

I typically go a little over a year between mine and I pay ~$90 for mine. But that pretty much equals out to the same as a "regular" oil change for a "regular" car.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads

12-15K. The computer analyzes your use and lets you know when it's time. We don't put that kind of mileage on ours, so we just get a yearly reminder from the dealership.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    I typically go a little over a year between mine and I pay ~$90 for mine. But that pretty much equals out to the same as a "regular" oil change for a "regular" car.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    12-15K. The computer analyzes your use and lets you know when it's time. We don't put that kind of mileage on ours, so we just get a yearly reminder from the dealership.
    Thanks. I'm surprised they go that long between. I run Mobil 1 full synthetic but I still change my oil every 5-6k. I drive about 15k miles a year on my truck. Wife is just a tad more...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I'm surprised they go that long between. I run Mobil 1 full synthetic but I still change my oil every 5-6k. I drive about 15k miles a year on my truck. Wife is just a tad more...

We run Full Synethic Mobil 1 on our commuter car, a 2009 Pontiac G6. Usually go by the computer in that car as well, we usually get 6-8 months between oil changes on that one. Have been running it that way the last 5 years and haven't had any issues.