Thread: LPVO Options?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Fair point, considering the PA and the Razor are probably made in the same factory in Japan. But, hey, I admitted it was irrational. Those PA PLx scopes get really good reviews and the fact that Trijicon licensed the reticle for their use says something.
    Which is funny right... because I've gone the opposite direction and have been using more budget brands because they are often made in the same factory. Plus it's less painful on the wallet if I break it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Which is funny right... because I've gone the opposite direction and have been using more budget brands because they are often made in the same factory. Plus it's less painful on the wallet if I break it.
    What is your take (and general consensus) on the Athlon Ares ETR 1-10x that Boilerup posted a link to earlier?

It checks many of the boxes for me based around specs and so forth. Specs on paper and real life though typically are not equals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    What is your take (and general consensus) on the Athlon Ares ETR 1-10x that Boilerup posted a link to earlier?

It checks many of the boxes for me based around specs and so forth. Specs on paper and real life though typically are not equals.
    I don't have any time with Althon optics. I've heard decent things about them, but I can't give you an opinion either way.