Thread: 308 Diet

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried to make ramen once while intoxicated. I remember trying to locate the burning smell in my apartment and finally realized ramen doesn't cook well in the microwave when you don't add water. It just catches on fire.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I tried to make ramen once while intoxicated. I remember trying to locate the burning smell in my apartment and finally realized ramen doesn't cook well in the microwave when you don't add water. It just catches on fire.
    Hahahaha!

I had a "colorful" childhood. One fond memory is of me (around 8yo) waking up to a house filled with smoke. Training kicked in and I got as low to the floor as I could. I crawl through the kitchen and find the source, on the stove. Three hotdogs so burnt and shriveled they looked like charred worms.

Dad had the bright idea to make hotdogs drunk then passed out.

Another fun memory, I found a full pot of oil in my dresser drawer. Not sure what drunk dad thought he was cooking, or what my drawer was (the oven?).

Ah, alcohol. You've given me such fond memories.
    One day I'll have to post about the powerlines getting shot down with a 10ga.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Hahahaha!

I had a "colorful" childhood. One fond memory is of me (around 8yo) waking up to a house filled with smoke. Training kicked in and I got as low to the floor as I could. I crawl through the kitchen and find the source, on the stove. Three hotdogs so burnt and shriveled they looked like charred worms.

Dad had the bright idea to make hotdogs drunk then passed out.

Another fun memory, I found a full pot of oil in my dresser drawer. Not sure what drunk dad thought he was cooking, or what my drawer was (the oven?).

Ah, alcohol. You've given me such fond memories.
    One day I'll have to post about the powerlines getting shot down with a 10ga.
    Drunk Dad sounds like those State Farm insurance commercials