Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls SBCG

As many of you know, Wiley Arms in Arlington, TX makes most, and soon all of our parts for us. We've never pretended to make anything in house, and always disclosed the shops that make our components for us. We've settled on Wiley Arms, because they're an absolute joy to work with, they can hold the tolerances we demand, and they never cut corners.

This year alone, we've introduced three new products: 6315, EMR-A, and ABC/R v2, 7.62mm, all of which are made by Wiley Arms for Forward Controls.

The fourth product we're working on is in the main based on Wiley Arms' own bolt carrier, with Forward Controls designed changes, we're receiving Ned Christiansen and Sionics support in the effort.

As to what SBCG means, I'll say it's just a logical and practical change, but not what the S stands for yet, you know I'm a tease It will be properly staked, we're using considerable resources to do just that one part.

I refuse to use "enhanced" in any of our products going forward. Our early products do have that word (EMR, EMR-C), and since the ambi mag release is in the mag release product family, it inherited the E in it namesake EMR-A. How does one define "enhanced"? It can be so insignificant in results as to be completely negligible and immaterial, and doesn't describe what the the "enhanced" product actually enhances.

No ETA at the moment, as we're in very early stages of the project. As always, we will post first look pics and far more detailed info here first.
    Last edited by Duffy; 4 August 2017 at 07:53.