Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    "If some wacko tackles you or gets up in your business, this could be a good last resort."
    Just because someone tackles you and tries to steal your wallet doesn't mean you can stab him in the neck three times and watch him bleed out. I guarantee some prosecutor will make sure you get 20 to life... Good situational awareness well get you out of, or keep you out of 99% of bad situations. With that said. I would give some serious consideration to using your new blade as a neck knife, much better concealment and almost a zero chance of the BG getting to it before you do in a scuffle.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    "If some wacko tackles you or gets up in your business, this could be a good last resort."
    Just because someone tackles you and tries to steal your wallet doesn't mean you can stab him in the neck three times and watch him bleed out. I guarantee some prosecutor will make sure you get 20 to life... Good situational awareness well get you out of, or keep you out of 99% of bad situations. With that said. I would give some serious consideration to using your new blade as a neck knife, much better concealment and almost a zero chance of the BG getting to it before you do in a scuffle.
    I could have sworn that your motto was "The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence."

In any case I don't go looking to get in fights over pretty much anything, but if it comes down to my death or possible charges, I will take the charges. That said my new knife is most likely going to be used for opening letters and boxes more than it will stabbing bad guys.

At the very least it's there to be able to fight to a gun should that ever happen.

I have knives I've never carried or used for anything. I have them because I like them not so much because I am some kung fu master knife guru, but that said this one is IMO a very good design.