Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    $500 for a Gen 2 Glock 19. Many consider the Gen 2 to be the best G19 version out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    $500 for a Gen 2 Glock 19. Many consider the Gen 2 to be the best G19 version out there.
    I'm surprised you could even sell one, much less for $500 for a Gen 2, in Washington, I've heard you need a FBI check just for firecrackers.
    All kidding aside, UWone77, made my point of location of sale.

I mean God bless you if you can get $500 for a gen 2 in great shape, and I hope you get that much out of it if you're trying to sell it. But UW's price, compared to what it would go for here, makes my point of how much location has a great deal to do with what it could sell it for depending upon location. I can't explain the reason for this, unless folks are getting scared by pending "threat's" and selling high/low for their pistols. So, I'm not saying UW is not wrong, but just his reasoning, due to the place he choses to live and "sell" his Glocks. Here, I'd offer you the $350 and say screw it, because here, that's what it would go for.

Lastly, I you're LEO/MIL, that's about what a Gen 4 or Gen 5 would go for under their program for LEO/MIL folks. Oh, and have you seen the pictures of UW's 2,998,736,594 tricked out Glocks? I think UW forgot about price about 3000 years ago.

Not pissing on UW's opinion, just saying that we both live in different states, and even further, different counties. it's a crazy world out here. Good luck selling it MF, and I hope you can get $500 for it like UW says you might. Lastly if you can buy it that cheap ($350) you most likely would not be able to buy a replacement for another
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 29 December 2017 at 18:51.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member