Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
Another follow up... called the local SO. They will do ink prints at the jail for free provided I get my own cards to take in. Now I just have to figure out how big of a hassle it would be to haul my dad up to get finger printed.

It's about 20 miles each way so I have to weigh the options here.
Why even screw with all of that? Do you have this in your trust?

2. RESERVATION OF GRANTOR=S RIGHTS TO AMEND OR REVOKE: Grantor hereby
reserves the right to amend, revoke, alter, modify or otherwise change this trust in whole or in part at
any time and from time to time by written instrument signed by the grantor and delivered to the
Trustees. No such change shall increase the duties or liabilities of the Trustees. No such change
shall decrease the compensation of the Trustees. In the event that this Trust is revoked, then the
Trustees shall pay over to, transfer, assign, and convey to the Grantor, or as the Grantor may direct in
the instrument of revocation, all of the then trust property, provided however, that any NFA articles
or Title II firearms may only be transferred, assigned, and conveyed in full compliance with the law.

It should be there. If so just add the form to amend the trust and remove the trustees. Then when its approved add them back on.

Trust Amendment and Notification Form.

Fellow Trustees,

Pursuant to the powers I reserved for myself in Paragraph 2 of [name of trust], I hereby amend the trust as follows:

[Describe changes.]

[Examples include: I hereby add John Doe as a Trustee; or I hereby remove Jane Doe as Beneficiary]

Please keep this written instrument with your copy of the Trust.