Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to see ya posting BT!

Same here, everyone is home and more stuff that got pushed off is getting done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Good to see ya posting BT!

Same here, everyone is home and more stuff that got pushed off is getting done...
    Yeah I've tried to post more but this last year has been a flipping roller coaster ride.

Last April I lost my Grand dad to lung cancer. So I have been taken care of all his livestock.

Then early summer my mother in law was diagnosed with lung cancer. After 4 months of chemo the masses shrunk and were nearly gone. Then in late December we found it moved to her brain and passed on in mid January.

While that was goin on in Oct I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer. It was just stage 2 so all I had to do was 1 single dose of chemo and was out of work for 6 weeks. Thankful of the STD (short term disability) not the other std I had then.

So I'll take this time to get everthing done I can while Im not working. Cause when everything goes back to normal Ill be back to work.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9