Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
It's happening already I'm keeping an eye on it. I see it festering though, Myrtle Beach has been swayed blue and my kids schools are being infected. We moved here to escape it but it followed us it seems. Trans nonsense is here too
Typically in cities no matter where you go. MB probably has one of the largest northern influxes in the state besides Greenville, Charleston, NE Columbia to Rock Hill. People who move down to work in Charlotte would rather drive the 90 mins from Blythewood up 77 than live in Charlotte but the entire area is changing due to that.

In the summer, you see more Ohio, Michigan, etc tags in Horry County than SC tags

Get yourself rural and it’ll subside unless your area gets deemed some magical combo of everything: cheap land, good schools, decent driving distances to the city life they left. That’s what’s happening in my town. Was tiny 10 years ago, now 500 houses are going up within the next 6-12 months within a couple miles of me and that’s just the start. I’m trying to find land further out and book it