Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I did it. Now what?

Got the 180M lower and built-up. The receivers mate perfectly, as expected. I’ve read about poor figment elsewhere, but these ones are perfect.

^^ It’s amazing how many people own these and don’t understand that the grommet is to keep your folder from mollywhoppin’ the receiver.

Then I got the straight charging handle from AR180parts.com

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Got the 180M lower and built-up. The receivers mate perfectly, as expected. I’ve read about poor figment elsewhere, but these ones are perfect.

^^ It’s amazing how many people own these and don’t understand that the grommet is to keep your folder from mollywhoppin’ the receiver.

Then I got the straight charging handle from AR180parts.com

It looks great! Guarantee my next internet purchase will be that same charging handle!!! Really appreciate you sharing that link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post
    It looks great! Guarantee my next internet purchase will be that same charging handle!!! Really appreciate you sharing that link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Happy to. It's a different kind of purchase process; the guy only accepts a certain type of cryto, or a check that has 5 days to reach AZ. Needless to say, my fuggit circuit tripped and I wrote a check, so knowing what we all know about the USPS, I consider myself fortunate. He sells even more retro stuff like the OG side-folder and grip. If I were going that route (and I plan to build a retro lower as well), I think I will FedEx that check.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!