Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my "cell phone" when I was a kid. Not nearly the screen time kids get nowadays, but I'm talking way before the website. Good times. And between Vic Krause, Rick Sieman and Jody Weisel over at MXA, they were all great story tellers, and I tried everything at home! :D

Shoot me your address and I'll send you the grip!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    That was my "cell phone" when I was a kid. Not nearly the screen time kids get nowadays, but I'm talking way before the website. Good times. And between Vic Krause, Rick Sieman and Jody Weisel over at MXA, they were all great story tellers, and I tried everything at home! :D

Shoot me your address and I'll send you the grip!
    Yeah the good old days! I still ride my 05 250YZF like I stole it, I will always be a throttle junkie. Since I have several grips laying around why dont we donate it to the OP of this thread if he wants it???
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yeah the good old days! I still ride my 05 250YZF like I stole it, I will always be a throttle junkie. Since I have several grips laying around why dont we donate it to the OP of this thread if he wants it???
    That’s very much appreciated, but I have a few spare grips laying around myself. Isn’t there a pay it forward thread somewhere on the forum? I vote donate it to someone who is more in need of one than myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!