Thread: IWI X95 Tavor

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I just traded an Armalite AR10 for the X95 variant of the Tavor. What am I in for? It's the right hand version. I need a left hand conversion, however I have read that this may be a non issue if using full powered 5.56 loads. What says the hive here?
    I've been interested in a Tavor, but have a better idea. Shoot the shit out of it and tell us all of this stuff. I'm especially curious about accuracy and trigger pull/smoothness.....etc...

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 4 December 2023 at 17:22.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I've been interested in a Tavor, but have a better idea. Shoot the shit out of it and tell us all of this stuff. I'm especially curious about accuracy and trigger pull/smoothness.....etc...

FT
    Challenge accepted! The one I was invited to get a hands on with but just a dry run, had a Geissele trigger pack and Geissele bow and was wicked good but the original owner said that he thinks that this one's trigger is surprisingly nice for what it is. If it's not, then I'll purchase the required upgrades from Geissele for it. I've been doing my homework on parts to swap but do plan on shooting this first before ordering anything for it just to make sure, however I do plan on getting the manticore selector levers as they're like the ASF90 in fit and function and that's my favorite selector for all of my AR15's.

I'm thinking that this rifle may be okay to get a single point to use with as it's not the length of a nut buster while slung the modern way

And surprisingly enough this would be the first time that I already have the optics and lights on hand to choose from to mount on. It shipped this past Friday so hopefully this or next week I'll get the call to pick it up.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 4 December 2023 at 20:25.