Page 106 of 248 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I have to admit that after the other sales on Geissele that have been run over the past year, I won't make a purchase until the discount hits 20%, at least on the triggers.
    And Rainier is now running 20% off all Geissele.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait until next week. Geissele is doing 25% off for Black Friday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Wait until next week. Geissele is doing 25% off for Black Friday.
    This is going to be very expensive for me...
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Which ones are you after?

Downloads
    Uploads
    One can never have too many SSAs. But recently, i've come to like the flat bow SD-C, so maybe a couple more of those. And i broke down and bought a Maten MML receiver set and 20" Rainier Ultra Match barrel during the Apex trial weekend deal, so i'm looking at getting an SSA-E for that build, maybe a Hi-Speed (i've never shot one, but they sure sound like amazing triggers).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads

I love my SSA-E , but man the 3Gs are worth taking a peek at

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got one of those in a lower. That thing is CRAZY fast!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    One can never have too many SSAs. But recently, i've come to like the flat bow SD-C, so maybe a couple more of those. And i broke down and bought a Maten MML receiver set and 20" Rainier Ultra Match barrel during the Apex trial weekend deal, so i'm looking at getting an SSA-E for that build, maybe a Hi-Speed (i've never shot one, but they sure sound like amazing triggers).
    A lot of people like SD-E's, but personally, I've started to migrate to more SD-C's. They are a fantastic trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ROG Tactical

Coupon Code: FBBF10

It's Friday Before Black Friday! The savings start now! From now until the end of November, save 10% on all orders with coupon code, FBBF10 .
    Special Black Friday sales will also begin rolling out shortly. Manufacturer specific coupon codes can be expected!
    * Since some products may have greater savings potential during the Black Friday sale, all sales will have price protection through the end of the month. Coupon codes cannot be stacked, but if a code that provides greater savings becomes available, you may request Store Credit for the difference in savings, for all purchases made today through the end of the month. Email all Store Credit requests to sales@rogtac.com .

http://www.rogtac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ordered a super tricon. Wanted a more rugged, flat faced trigger for some precision shooting...thought it would fit the bill.

Sent from my iPad

Downloads
    Uploads
    Operation Parts is selling pre-orders for MK12 MOD 1 RAS rails, for those that may want to partake. $344 isn't a bad price for what that rail is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    A lot of people like SD-E's, but personally, I've started to migrate to more SD-C's. They are a fantastic trigger.
    I couldn't agree more. I've got two SD-Cs installed, and i find myself shooting those two rifles more than anything else lately. I haven't shot an SD-E, but i've always preferred the SSA to the SSA-E, so logic would dictate i prefer the SD-C. I really wish Geissele would produce a "budget" version of the SD-C (flat bow version of the G2S). That would be a value that's tough to beat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I've got two SD-Cs installed, and i find myself shooting those two rifles more than anything else lately. I haven't shot an SD-E, but i've always preferred the SSA to the SSA-E, so logic would dictate i prefer the SD-C. I really wish Geissele would produce a "budget" version of the SD-C (flat bow version of the G2S). That would be a value that's tough to beat.
    Yall are lucky you got rainier in your back yard to try stuff like triggers out before you buy. I gotta take people's word for it and buy sight unseen 99% of the time

Downloads
    Uploads
    Magpul Pro Sights (set). $128.95

http://vfgunrunners.com/rifle-parts/...sight-set.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Yall are lucky you got rainier in your back yard to try stuff like triggers out before you buy. I gotta take people's word for it and buy sight unseen 99% of the time
    My office is about 15 minutes away from RA, but I frequently wish they were out of state so I could purchase from them without being hit with WA sales tax (10%). I' haven't bought anything from them since since becoming an APEX memeber. The free shipping doesn't really help the math for me. Great shop, though.