Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard Donj441.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just noticed this thread and thought i'd say hello! I've got to say, this is by far the best forum i've ever been a part of. Very welcoming and friendly vibe here with folks who seem to actually want to share their knowledge and help others learn as opposed to using that knowledge to lord over people and make them feel like idiots for asking questions. Thanks to all of you who make this place what it is. I'm glad to be a part of it, and hope to contribute what i can!

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're glad to have you here Deadwing.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, glad to have found WEVO. I've been perusing the AR15 related forums for a while and am a member at the other ones but in the time I've been visiting weaponevolution.com I can see that it's not like the others. Posts don't get off track often because of bruised egos and eBickering, which translates into more learning and fun for me. Also, it seems like here is somewhere I'd actually feel comfortable posting whether it's something I learned and can pass on or a simple 'that new rail looks awesome!' (Ahem, Gear Sector). So, thanks for maintaining a friendly, down to earth atmosphere. I can foresee spending more and more time here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerhawk View Post
    Hello, glad to have found WEVO. I've been perusing the AR15 related forums for a while and am a member at the other ones but in the time I've been visiting weaponevolution.com I can see that it's not like the others. Posts don't get off track often because of bruised egos and eBickering, which translates into more learning and fun for me. Also, it seems like here is somewhere I'd actually feel comfortable posting whether it's something I learned and can pass on or a simple 'that new rail looks awesome!' (Ahem, Gear Sector). So, thanks for maintaining a friendly, down to earth atmosphere. I can foresee spending more and more time here.
    Welcome welcome. Yeah - we're a bit more laid back and not as uptight as some other forums out there. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard Beerhawk. Another who wonders where that Gear Sector rail is.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I found this forum while doing some research for my next build. i saw a couple of members here that are members on other forums I follow so I thought I would join up. Originally from Tennessee now living in Georgia and I enjoy spending as much time at the range that I can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwgibson View Post
    Hello, I found this forum while doing some research for my next build. i saw a couple of members here that are members on other forums I follow so I thought I would join up. Originally from Tennessee now living in Georgia and I enjoy spending as much time at the range that I can.
    Welcome from the Mid GA area. Good place for research but be careful of these prof. photographers on here, they'll make your piggy bank look sad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Good place for research but be careful of these prof. photographers on here, they'll make your piggy bank look sad.
    ^^^THIS^^^ LOL!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Welcome aboard Beerhawk. Another who wonders where that Gear Sector rail is.
    Ha.... Mr. Trusty, where are you?!

We need that update!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard CW. Originally from Tennessee myself. Lived in Georgia (worked in Atlanta) for about 15 years, and now in Florida. You will find a lot of experienced users here with a wealth of knowledge. Sit back and enjoy the ride !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Welcome aboard CW. Originally from Tennessee myself. Lived in Georgia (worked in Atlanta) for about 15 years, and now in Florida. You will find a lot of experienced users here with a wealth of knowledge. Sit back and enjoy the ride !
    Yes, I recognized a few names of members that I have met on other forums and I have come to respect and trust their opinion so I figured this would be a good place to find information.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwgibson View Post
    Yes, I recognized a few names of members that I have met on other forums and I have come to respect and trust their opinion so I figured this would be a good place to find information.
    Yes. This is a very good place with a lot of respectable and helpful people. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads

An Introduction to new member

Hi friends,

This is Andrew clark. Welcome to the forum.I just join the forum to be a part of valuable discussions and explore my knowledge here.

Best regards
    Andrew clark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Andrew!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/