Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick/Paul, I was shooting from a bench on a less than ideal shooting bag (too low), but regardless - the rifle was sufficiently braced. I am sure technique has something to do with it as well as some other variables. I see some with bolt guns using a "lead sled" and wonder how well that would work out. Of course, using one would only tell me if the rifle or ammo was the weak link and really do nothing for accuracy from the practical shooting perspective. It is comforting to realize that my accuracy issues may be two fold (the platform and I), but sobering to think that the weapon is that "loose." Nevertheless, it is what it is - a battle weapon and not a precision shooter. I intend to do as you said Stick and try to find the load my barrel "likes" and already have some PMC 62 grain SS109 I have yet to try. I do appreciate the input and imagine this conversation may help some fellow shooters who may be entertaining the same questions. No matter what, I love the rifle and will do whatever it takes to maximize my effectiveness to use it properly.

- Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    hello there,
    Ive seen a few guys with the same issues and for what its worth heres my 2 cents.

3 lb trigger will help
    less coffee in the morning
    breathing..... you want to pull that trigger with no air in your lungs take several deep breathes and let your heart rate slow
    comfortable shooting platform

Steve

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by henpecked View Post
    hello there,
    Ive seen a few guys with the same issues and for what its worth heres my 2 cents.

3 lb trigger will help
    less coffee in the morning
    breathing..... you want to pull that trigger with no air in your lungs take several deep breathes and let your heart rate slow
    comfortable shooting platform

Steve
    Good tips... ...but no coffee? Are you nutz???