I was just going to call Charles Daly Defense directly or send them an IM, but I just wanted to start a thread to see if there was any interest.

Charles Daly Defense: I know you guys are just starting out with the 5.56 AR's, but would you guys be interested in making some 6.8SPC uppers? With the right specs, I don't think you guys would have any problems selling them.

These are just my thoughts:

1. 14.5" chrome lined barrel with the 1:11" twist, 4-groove, and SPCII Chamber with the carbine length gas system.
2. 16" chrome lined barrel with the 1:11" twist, 4-groove, and SPCII Chamber with the Mid-length gas system.
3. 20" chrome lined barrel with the 1:11" twist, 4-groove, and SPCII Chamber with the Rifle-length gas system.

The profile that like is like the Government Profile (.700" under the handguards).

I'm on my 4th 6.8SPC barrel and they all have the 1:11" twist and SPCII Chamber.

What do you guys think?

Charles Daly Defense, if you want to discuss this off-line, just send me an IM and I'll give you my contact info and I can help you with anything you need.