Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    From the maxchallengecoins?
    No, I forget who it was, I deleted it. It was some thing about becoming a psychic.

I can imagine with all the traffic coming over from the giveaway you'll have to filter through some spam.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    No, I forget who it was, I deleted it. It was some thing about becoming a psychic.

I can imagine with all the traffic coming over from the giveaway you'll have to filter through some spam.
    Yeah we already took care of that account. Once in awhile we break out the ban hammer for spammers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post

Yeah, I got that one..follow the link and read his mind or some crap. I just deleted it and hit the report button.

Challenge coin.... I only had one, I gave it to an elderly Viet Nam vet at a V.A. domiciliary that I used to do volunteer work at. Would have to have them custom made to replace, way to expensive.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member