Thread: DRD Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads

DRD Tactical

Anyone try this out? I tried the search but was unsuccessful, so if I missed it I apologize. The upper and rail allow for a quick change barrel. My buddy got it with the Lothar- Walther barrel and said its crazy accurate with no poi shift. I am mostly looking at it for my SBR use to swap from 5.56 to 300 and will be utilizing same suppressor. I am looking at just the build kit right now and was planning on using Noveske barrels for both calibers.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tact,

Which DRD model were you talking about? The Paratus Take down rifle? I know my buddy Chris Tran has shot and played with one extensively.

Downloads
    Uploads

DRD Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Tact,

Which DRD model were you talking about? The Paratus Take down rifle? I know my buddy Chris Tran has shot and played with one extensively.
    Eventually....but now the 15 version for the 300 and 5.56 SBR swap to go with a Saker.

In any case I'd be interested in his take on the Paratus since from what I understand is where they started with their quick change system.
    Last edited by tact; 28 February 2014 at 08:35.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a CDR 15 and yes - its awesome! They're will be a POI shift between barrels - but it will be consistent so you can just keep that in mind when you are sighting it in. of course ammo variation will effect that as well. Look for a video coming in a few weeks answering exactly this question you have!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerX View Post
    I have a CDR 15 and yes - its awesome! They're will be a POI shift between barrels - but it will be consistent so you can just keep that in mind when you are sighting it in. of course ammo variation will effect that as well. Look for a video coming in a few weeks answering exactly this question you have!
    Thanks!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot that Chris Tran had a video showing the CDR-15 upper. Starts about the middle of the video.