Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Military and Law Enforcement

I'm in but it's illegal to duplicate creds. Let me know how to proceed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    I'm in but it's illegal to duplicate creds. Let me know how to proceed.
    Just curious, Tact, but since when? I've had to submit copies of my DD 214's to Univerisities (through the local VetRep), prospective employer's, etc.. Is this something new? (could be, I retired in '95). Maybe illegal to duplicate ID card? If this is true, so be it, I'm not crazy about sending, especially via 'net, copies of them, but I've never been told it's illegal to make a copy for a school to claim VA status, or a prospective employer, along with a resume, application, etc..

Thanks,
    FT.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads

Military and Law Enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Just curious, Tact, but since when? I've had to submit copies of my DD 214's to Univerisities (through the local VetRep), prospective employer's, etc.. Is this something new? (could be, I retired in '95). Maybe illegal to duplicate ID card? If this is true, so be it, I'm not crazy about sending, especially via 'net, copies of them, but I've never been told it's illegal to make a copy for a school to claim VA status, or a prospective employer, along with a resume, application, etc..

Thanks,
    FT.
    Credentials, not DD214..... It's different. And yes it's illegal duplicate/copy and government ID.
    Last edited by tact; 18 April 2014 at 15:50.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post

Thanks,
    FT.
    If he is a FED he isn't legally allowed to copy it. It used to be just for Fed LE, but I believe it is now any federal ID now.