Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm going to Form 1 another Lower, torn between the LMT, CMT, and BCM.
    I just submitted Form 1s on a BCM and a Noveske Gen 1.

Of the three you listed, i'd go BCM or LMT. Hell, do both!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    On a more serious note, I'm trying to decide if I am going to Form 1 a Rock River, an Aero Precision "PEW PEW PEW", or a Mega billet. Since the Mega is still bare, it's the current front runner since I won't have to tear it down to be engraved...
    My vote is for the Aero PEW PEW PEW! I wish i'd jumped on one of those when i had the chance! I didn't have to fully strip my BCM to get it engraved. Just had to pull the stock off and remove the trigger guard (the engraving was under the trigger guard. I'm fortunate though, that my engraver is local and i didn't have to send my lower out to have the work done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    My vote is for the Aero PEW PEW PEW! I wish i'd jumped on one of those when i had the chance! I didn't have to fully strip my BCM to get it engraved. Just had to pull the stock off and remove the trigger guard (the engraving was under the trigger guard. I'm fortunate though, that my engraver is local and i didn't have to send my lower out to have the work done.
    Lots of pew pew pew lowers available here , 189 as of this post..

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/produc...eceiver-37-993

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Lots of pew pew pew lowers available here , 189 as of this post..

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/produc...eceiver-37-993
    Damn! Only $65?! What's the catch? Shipping has got to cost $100 or something lol. Everything they sell is dirt cheap!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn! Only $65?! What's the catch? Shipping has got to cost $100 or something lol. Everything they sell is dirt cheap!
    Lol...hes a good guy have talked to him and ordered before....$7 shipping usually and was quick

If you look around his site, he has a lot of good deals on stuff.....those damm Aero 308 sets are damn tempting at $215 for a stripped set....

Sorry for derailing the thread...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Lol...hes a good guy have talked to him and ordered before....$7 shipping usually and was quick

If you look around his site, he has a lot of good deals on stuff.....those damm Aero 308 sets are damn tempting at $215 for a stripped set....

Sorry for derailing the thread...
    I've looked, and i've resisted temptation thus far! I don't know how much longer i can hold out! He's got some crazy deals, and it'd be very easy for me to go broke on his site lol

At any rate, i know there's no rhyme or reason to the ways of the BATFE, but i'm seeing a lot of Form 4s coming back approved from around the same time mine were submitted. The suspense is killing me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've looked, and i've resisted temptation thus far! I don't know how much longer i can hold out! He's got some crazy deals, and it'd be very easy for me to go broke on his site lol

At any rate, i know there's no rhyme or reason to the ways of the BATFE, but i'm seeing a lot of Form 4s coming back approved from around the same time mine were submitted. The suspense is killing me!
    Without looking when did you submit

Downloads
    Uploads
    Form 1 Trust filed 12/26

Disapproved 1/28

I suspect it's because they are denying all maryland apps, but I'll check for sure after 6 when the system is back online

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Without looking when did you submit
    Forms were mailed 10/14/14, and the checks were cashed 10/20/14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Form 1 Trust filed 12/26

Disapproved 1/28

I suspect it's because they are denying all maryland apps, but I'll check for sure after 6 when the system is back online
    That's a pisser :/ I assume they left the "reason" space blank in the disapproved area. I read a post on another form where a member there, presumably in MD, got two Form 1s approved on 1/28.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....Thread/page122 post 2429
    Last edited by Deadwing; 29 January 2015 at 01:10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, i got a letter from BATFE today saying my Form 4 on a factory SBR was returned to my deal for corrections. Apparently no caliber was listed for item 4c. That's the bad news. Good news is they're working on my Form 4s. I submitted Form 4s for three items at the same time, so i wonder if they'll approve the other two and approve the one needing correction when my dealer sends it back, or if they'll do a "group approval" and send all approved forms back at the same time. This is the government, so i guess it's entirely possible each form is being handled by a different examiner and who knows when i'll see all three lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! This brings me so much joy!

Efile form 1 submitted and accepted 12-26-2014
    Disapproved 1-28-2015 for wrong name in 3b
    Resubmitted with my old form number and new one, sent email to examiner explaining that
    Resubmission 1-30-2015
    APPROVED!!!! 2-3-2015
    Examiner Ted Clutter

And let me say this. I'm not sure if the maryland examiner is working overtime, or if it's normal or what...but my approval came through at 10:30pm and from talking to guys on the MD board, theirs have been coming through late at night too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and welcome to the club!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! This brings me so much joy!

Efile form 1 submitted and accepted 12-26-2014
    Disapproved 1-28-2015 for wrong name in 3b
    Resubmitted with my old form number and new one, sent email to examiner explaining that
    Resubmission 1-30-2015
    APPROVED!!!! 2-3-2015
    Examiner Ted Clutter

And let me say this. I'm not sure if the maryland examiner is working overtime, or if it's normal or what...but my approval came through at 10:30pm and from talking to guys on the MD board, theirs have been coming through late at night too.
    Congrats!

It's a great feeling knowing that you got that first SBR out of the way. Now for pictures...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Congrats!

It's a great feeling knowing that you got that first SBR out of the way. Now for pictures...
    You best bet I will tomorrow. I'm firmly planted in bed currently.