Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Nice I've been trying to check from time to time. Can't do it from my phone but I'm gonna pick up a few hundred tonight. They do very well for me in my 300blk with 8.6gr of lilgun.
    You notice the price went up? I had bought 1K @$18 a box (with free shipping!) but now they are $23 a box. Still WAY better than paying for the 208Amax tho. I've got them over 11.6g of Re7 - I have yet to see a pound of LilGun! But I found a stash of the Re7 locally that no one seemed to be buying. one pound limit a day per person, and I got 5 pounds of it. I was shocked it stayed on the shelf for 5 days...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    You notice the price went up? I had bought 1K @$18 a box (with free shipping!) but now they are $23 a box. Still WAY better than paying for the 208Amax tho. I've got them over 11.6g of Re7 - I have yet to see a pound of LilGun! But I found a stash of the Re7 locally that no one seemed to be buying. one pound limit a day per person, and I got 5 pounds of it. I was shocked it stayed on the shelf for 5 days...
    Yes I did 😕. Will keep that in mind I don't have much left. Yea you were lucky!