Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not going to lie, I completely enjoyed Luis' shenanigans on FB while we were waiting for the site to come back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I completely enjoyed Luis' shenanigans on FB while we were waiting for the site to come back.

thanks
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    They were "entertaining" I'll give him that...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly how could you not? Still baffled by the superior grammar skills. LMAO

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering when I will get my fix...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I was wondering when I will get my fix...
    I know! I don't post that much, but I like to read and ponder my next project.
    "Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Downloads
    Uploads
    I went out and blew through about 250 rounds of M855 Sunday. Then came home to see the price of M855 going through the roof cause folks think it's gonna be banned.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice!! Good to have the WEVO back. I think Obama had the NSA put us in time out for too much 2A love! Or it was just luis.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I went out and blew through about 250 rounds of M855 Sunday. Then came home to see the price of M855 going through the roof cause folks think it's gonna be banned.
    Cheaper than Dirt tried to do their best on damage control. How quickly people forget about their $129 Colt Mags and $99 PMags. Never again.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who am I supposed to talk to so that I can come into this Facebook network. I am Jeret Howard, the only one in the world. You guys add me and help me into your world because I was having serious WEVO withdrawals.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheaper than Dirt tried to do their best on damage control. How quickly people forget about their $129 Colt Mags and $99 PMags. Never again.
    No kidding, you should see the guys at my work trying to unload what they bought during that panic. One guy has an unfired Bushmaster that he wants $1200 for, says he's just trying to get back what he's got in it.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad to be back. WOO HOO!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    No kidding, you should see the guys at my work trying to unload what they bought during that panic. One guy has an unfired Bushmaster that he wants $1200 for, says he's just trying to get back what he's got in it.
    I just about quit going to gun shows. There are some STUPID things going on there from people who got locked in. It's not just .22 ammo but other stuff too... there are these guys walking around going 'I want $80 for a box of .22'... where I can go to the local sporting good store and pick up the SAME BOX for under $25 tax included.

You can see all over the place the small guys who got screwed by playing it wrong. I literally had two tables one in front of me and one behind me. The guy in front wanted some awful price for a gun...and the guy behind was something like $200 cheaper, both literally about 10 feet apart.

I wonder how all that will eventually shake out?

Oh yeah, and OBAMA SUCKS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping after Sandy Hook they'd just go out of business.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    My research, my questions, they can be answered again. Thanks for working hard to bring it back from the dead. So I hear they are banning all ammunition, is this true