Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best Gun/Accessory Deal You've Ever Made

This post was originally a sale listing but its evolved into a discussion of where to look for deals, outside of online retailers.

On with the discussion!

Text of original post:

Continuing to clean out my extra parts. I'll throw these up for WEVO people first, and if nobody seems interested, I'll move the items to another forum. On with the listing!

MBUS Pro set, black - Sold
    The sights are in very good condition. The screws show some wear but are 100% functional.

B5 Bravo Stock - Sold
    I have x2 stocks. Both stocks are in good condition. Switching over to the BCM stock and these are just lying around.
    Last edited by UWone77; 21 February 2015 at 14:17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Black Stocks?

Downloads
    Uploads
    black stocks. I forgot to mention that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take both stocks. PM coming in a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kinda late for the stock.. how much was the OP selling it for if you all don't mind asking? I'm sure i missed a deal .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
    Kinda late for the stock.. how much was the OP selling it for if you all don't mind asking? I'm sure i missed a deal .
    Ended up buying all 3 items for $150 total. I'd say that was a smoking deal!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ***Banging Head***. Was bathing my toddlers.
    Hell yeah it is a damn good deal.. awesome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
    ***Banging Head***. Was bathing my toddlers.
    Hell yeah it is a damn good deal.. awesome!
    Gotta watch out for the ones that haven't reproduced yet, they're fast on the trigger.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doh! Spending time doing actual work bites me again.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's really how I get a lot of my stuff... the secondary market. Most of it's very well taken care of, with little use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That's really how I get a lot of my stuff... the secondary market. Most of it's very well taken care of with little use.
    It's pretty rare that I buy anything new honestly.

If I do buy it new it's because it was either a screaming deal or I couldn't pick it up used.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Besides here, what secondary sites are you guys using? I'm not huge on arfcom, but will if there's plenty of deals. Have never looked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Riverofguns.com it searches the big forums for recently posted items from your search. I've found several deals through them.

I use my local forum a lot. It's got a pretty large marketplace. Migunowners.org
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Besides here, what secondary sites are you guys using? I'm not huge on arfcom, but will if there's plenty of deals. Have never looked.
    Arfcom has had some great deals. $450 Aimpoint M4 is the last thing I picked up there. Good deals on complete uppers if you can find the one you're looking for.

I think local boards in general are the way to go. People buy and sell more on a whim in my opinion vs. trying to get top dollar. That's where I picked up that LMT MK18 upper, unfired, with the LMT rear sight and BCG $525.

Best deal I ever found was on a local board. Guy puts up an ad for a "monolithic" upper. Doesn't provide any details, but wants $1200 for it. I figured it was a LMT MRP. So I PM'ed him, and it turns out it was a VLTOR VIS-3, Rainier Match 14.5 barrel with a pinned AAC Brakeout. Young National Match BCG, Diamondhead backup sights. I offered him $1050 at the time because I really wanted a VIS upper at the time.

When we met up, he forgot to mention an Aimpoint T1 on a LaRue Mount was also included.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Best deal I ever found was on a local board. Guy puts up an ad for a "monolithic" upper. Doesn't provide any details, but wants $1200 for it. I figured it was a LMT MRP. So I PM'ed him, and it turns out it was a VLTOR VIS-3, Rainier Match 14.5 barrel with a pinned AAC Brakeout. Young National Match BCG, Diamondhead backup sights. I offered him $1050 at the time because I really wanted a VIS upper at the time.

When we met up, he forgot to mention an Aimpoint T1 on a LaRue Mount was also included.
    That's almost hilarious. Wow!
    david@damagephotos.com