Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Still need to take Jeff @ CMT up on his offer to use their Laser engraver to get the WEVO logo deep engraved.
    Are you planning on getting the upper engraved? or the lower?

I was planning on eventually picking up their ambi lower and getting that engraved.

Can't wait to see that build otherwise!

Downloads
    Uploads

AR's Have You Reached Saturation?

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Are you planning on getting the upper engraved? or the lower?

I was planning on eventually picking up their ambi lower and getting that engraved.

Can't wait to see that build otherwise!
    Originally I was going to have a company mill out the WEVO logo onto this PSA "stealth" lower.

But the company kept blowing smoke on the eta so I gave up on it. CMT is only a little over 100 miles from me so I shot Jeff and email and he said he would love to help me out with the project.

I want to give the WEVO build justice so I'm leaning heavily away from the PSA lower, even if it had our logo deep laser engraved.

I've been corresponding with Jeff off and on for a bit and I'm hoping/trying to see if he would let me get one of their Billet Sets naked and without their CMT logo and then have the WEVO logo as the "rollmark". Not sure it will happen though.

That project kind of got pushed to the back burner as possible legislation has lite a fire under me to get my trust finalized and the paperwork for my SBR and suppressor quickly. Never know when some piece of garbage will get rammed down the pipe and lose that right forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those prices are not much over the $316 MSRP on a stripped Noveske Gen 3 upper.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Those prices are not much over the $316 MSRP on a stripped Noveske Gen 3 upper.
    I'd pay a *bit* more then I'd guess, just went off past sell prices. Normally I wouldnt spend that much $ or put in so much effort locating but this will be my goto rifle and see tons of rounds. Might as well make it as close to perfect for me as I can

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two, just waiting on a couple more parts to finish #3. After that I'll probably stick to building uppers for the most part, unless I decide to throw something together on an AR-10 platform. Too many other firearms I still want to add to the collection on a fairly small income, and I need to start re-acquiring my the knife collection I sold off for gun parts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've built 4 and have 3. I'm not sure how many. I'd like at least two more SBR's, 1 in a 300 blk and another 556 that will be suppressed all the time. I'd like a 308 build and I'd like to rebuild another 6.5 Grendel. Also gotta build some for the future kiddos and start the .22 build for our current little tyke!

I have these just sitting around

Not pictured is a gen 2 Noveske lower so I don't see this ending anytime soon! And I'm perfectly ok with that, even if my wallet isn't 😁
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    All i can say is i dont have enough.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is this "too many" you speak of?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
    What is this "too many" you speak of?
    You'll know when you get there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You'll know when you get there...
    Spoken like a wise Tibetan monk. UWone77 speaks with wisdom and inner truth from one who's spiritual journey has come full circle. He and the AR have become one in harmony with the platform.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Spoken like a wise Tibetan monk. UWone77 speaks with wisdom and inner truth from one who's spiritual journey has come full circle. He and the AR have become one in harmony with the platform.
    I'm in awe...

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blasphemy I say

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just need a bigger safe =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I wanted to do it, I'd just use a Rainier Forged, since they engrave their logo on the opposite side.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If I wanted to do it, I'd just use a Rainier Forged, since they engrave their logo on the opposite side.
    Your talking about This set correct? Honestly I'd been eyeballing the ultramatch set so much recently the forged wasn't even on my radar. That's a helluva good idea though because one side is completely sanitary and would have plenty of real estate for engraving.

Ugh well there goes the money I had saved to find a noveske gen 1 set for my sbr project