Ok, I tried taking a picture but all I had was my phone. So until my gf gets back in town to take a picture, you'll just have to settle for text.

Colt LE6920
Magpul CTR
Magpul MIAD (F4 front and B2 back)
Magpul B.A.D.
Magpul MOE Handguard
Magpul MBUS Rear
Magpul ASAP - Sling attachment plate
Magpul MS2 - Sling
Magpul Enhanced Butt-pad
Magpul PMAGs (MagLevels)

Yup, this is basically a shrine to Magpul, I realize and accept that. This is my first AR, in fact, it's my first rifle and my 2nd firearm. I wanted to get a quality AR-15 and wasn't sure I could build one myself. After a bit of research I decided on the Colt LE6920 and 10 PMags.

My primary goal with this AR has been to keep it light and simple. The only other things I plan on getting are an Eotech, an AFG and maybe a flashlight. No quad-rails, no laser, no bi-pod, etc. I'm just a Linux admin, so I don't depend on this gun everyday. That's why I like the MS2, normally I keep it set as a two-point sling so if need be I can grab my AR, put it on my back and go. If the need ever arose (riots, zombie apocalypse, British collecting back taxes, etc), I could switch it over to single-point.

I'm tempted to remove the front sight and put on a railed gas block so I can use the MBUS front sight that I bought with the rear. I also need to stake the castle nut, but I'm not confident that I can stake it properly or that I've even put the plate in right. So for now it's in what I consider an unacceptable state because I'm a perfectionist.