Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I'm with you there. The good news is that the bottom feeders will just eat each other, leaving precious few needing attention after the fact. If you survive the first week, you're a king.

That's why I'm voting Sanders. Push the bus off the cliff and see who survives. I can guarantee you one thing, none of them will have barfcom logins.
    After what I witnessed with the Baltimore riots I'd say a week to 10 days 90% of the cities would be destroyed in a true collapse of government. The survivors coming out would be some hardened bastards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    After what I witnessed with the Baltimore riots I'd say a week to 10 days 90% of the cities would be destroyed in a true collapse of government. The survivors coming out would be some hardened bastards.
    While it wasn't a riot when they had that mandatory evacuation for Houston (I was living down there at the time) it took me 18 hours of being stuck on the road in the streets to get about 60 miles by car. It was absolute chaos on the streets. All the radio stations were all broadcasting the same emergency messages over and over. No music. Just emergency broadcasts. It was pretty freaky.

Fortunately people were all being good to each other. Passing out water bottles to each other... one guy was bbq'ing on his tail gate and would walk around to cars offering hot dogs and hamburgers. When traffic would move he would pull up 10 feet then resume cooking. LOL!

Now imagine if people weren't being polite to each other. I could see things easily getting out of hand.

Houston is about one of the most armed places in America. It would be absolutely insane for anyone to even consider trying to invade that place. Oh hell naw. That shit just wouldn't fly.