Well, thought I would get this thread started as I am excited for the build, very thankful for the opportunity, and welcome the insight and suggestions of my fellow WEVO members.

FIRST: A huge thank you to the WEVO forum, GOST, UWONE77, and all of the other admins/mods and members. I know it probably chaps some hides when a 50 post “newer” member wins a giveaway, especially one as special as the Battle Kitty. I wanted y’all to know that I am proud to be a member, check in daily to read up, and hope to become even more of a “participating” member with this build.

SECOND: Another huge thank you to Rainier Arms, CMT, Blowndeadline Custom and Arisaka Defense for their generosity in this giveaway and support of WEVO. What an awesome package. I will be doing my very best to use only WEVO vendors/sponsors for the build, even if I find it cheaper somewhere else.

LAST: I own 3 AR’s. Two Daniel Defense DDM4-V3’s and one Colt 6920 FDE…all factory built and purchased new. This will be my very first build, so please be gentle. I want to go “all-in” on this, do it right the first time, and do this Battle Kitty build proud. It will be the host for my new Griffin Recce 5 Mod 3 suppressor that I recently sprang from jail and have yet to mount or shoot.

That’s it for tonight. I am going to post up a list of parts that I already have for the build (finally get to put one of those enhanced or standard Fathom Arms BCG’s I bought to use) and a list of parts I am thinking of using. And of course there will be a list of all the things I’m forgetting/don’t know that I’m hoping you will chime in with.

Thank you again WEVO and thanks to my friend and fellow WEVO member @Former11B for his help with my first build. And yes, you can blame him for my win as he was the one that told me about this site a few years ago