Made it out to the range for a bit this evening, on probably what is the nicest day we've had in Seattle since September. Since last update, I've acquired an upper receiver lapping tool and trued up the upper. I was having to dial in considerable elevation when mounting scopes sighted in for other rifles (part of why I love Bobros). Today, I borrowed my Viper HS LR from my .223 SPR and barely had to touch the elevation. I was mostly shooting mediocre ammo (American Eagle and PPU) to dial in the scope, but the wind picked up suddenly and got quite gusty, to include blowing over my targets. I did manage to get this last group of the evening during a lull in the gusts with 5 rounds of 168 gr FGMM at 100 yards (front a rear bags off a bench):

Well under an inch even with the flyer. I've only got about 40 rounds through this thing so far but I am really liking it. I have a LaRue MBT on the way that I'll probably drop in, but I continue to like the CMC trigger, too.

I've picked up a set of Forster dies and some Lapua brass and various match bullets, including Scenars, so I am looking forward to learning how far I can push this JP barrel.