Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glock Store has 17 and 19 slides for $250

http://www.glockstore.com/Deals/Firearm-Friday

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking for a barrel. The aftermarket barrels I've tried have been LW or KKM. I've heard really good things about Wilson Combat Glock barrels, and Storm Lake barrel (reviews, I've never owned one) are kind of all over the place, and from what I understand, they take great pride in their pricing over what little performance gains they give as far as accuracy. May just go with the WC and use my MIL discount. Actually, had I just went to the store and bought a G32 .357Sig, I probably had just leave the stock barrel in it, for sheer reliability, and decent self-defense accuracy. Hopefully I'll get my buddy to cerrakote the slide while the receiver is getting stippled. Then, it should just take about an hour or so to get everything put together. Waiting on UWone77 to get those triggers in and give us an idea of how they work out.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Glock Store has 17 and 19 slides for $250

http://www.glockstore.com/Deals/Firearm-Friday
    At that price, it seems worth buying a blue label Glock and just selling off the parts not needed....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    At that price, it seems worth buying a blue label Glock and just selling off the parts not needed....
    The smart thing, for me would have been to buy a G32 and say the heck with it. I just wanted to try an 80% from a piece of paper up. For me it certainly didn't make economic sense, that's for sure.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member