Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Yeah, it's almost a requirement you have to dump $100 worth of Apex parts into an M&P just to make it shoot like a Glock. The only reason I like the M&P is because it has superior ergonomics (for me) vs the Glock.
    I disagree. A stock Glock has IMO one of the sorriest triggers ever designed, with the possible exception of some of the $200 knock offs, in polymer framed pistols.
    I had to spend money so mine wouldn't shoot like a Glock. Also there are a number of trigger kits, and I think people use the name APEX as sort of a generic term rather than a specific kit with specific goals. Sort of like how some people think a coke is any flavor of carbonated soft drink.

I spend money to make Glocks bearable.

I use APEX FSS (specifically) for M&P triggers. They are absolutely nothing like a Glock trigger by any stretch of the imagination. A whole lot closer to a 1911 trigger.

The "duty" , AEK, and other kits APEX sells, well I don't know much about them. Since I'm not on "duty", I don't put much thought into them either.

Stock Glock triggers deserve their place on the right hand of Satan in hell eternal. If it takes $100 dollars to turn your M&P into a "Glock", you should call Randy and get your money back. Or look at other options, such as the FSS kit.
    Last edited by FortTom; 6 March 2017 at 07:43.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member