I need some options on a mount. Currently I'm running rings but would, as time goes by, like to replace them. I am running a Vortex 2.5-10x32 with 30mm tube.

I like the optic to be set as low as possible, minimizing height over bore, as well as forward, basing eye relief off of several things, but without too much detail, in the ballpark of "nose to charging handle". As seen below:

Does anyone make a one piece optic mount that'll allow me to keep the optic as forward and as low as it is? I looked at the Larue SPR-S and SPR-E, one of which would certainly work as far as eye relief but I may sacrifice height somewhat. The S is slightly lower but not sure if it'll let me get the forward mount like the E would...which is why I wish I could try some of these out before entering a lengthy cycle of buying and returning til I either find one or give up

I would love it if a forum member trusted me enough to let me cover round trip shipping costs and try out a Larue SPR-S/E -OR- other recommended mount with similar characteristics.

I understand I'll probably be paying $2-300 for the right mount, and I'm willing to do so if it fits the bill. Thanks