Thread: My Trip

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

My Trip

I figured since you guys are like family now I will let you all know what's going on...

I have been saving up for quite some time and planning an extended trip overseas. To be honest I am going for 100% fun and have no real plans on what I will do or exactly where I will go, at least not specifically, or when I am coming back. All I know is I am flying to Nairobi on Tuesday and I might be gone over there in that general area for a while. I don't know when I will return. I might be gone a year...not really sure. I will be back when I get back I guess.

Basically I have been going overseas all my life. It's in my DNA. I have lived in a bunch of different places so its kind of hard to explain that I enjoy going to different places and seeing different things and getting to know different people or cultures.

More or less on this trip I will fly into Nairobi and then use that as my base to go explore the Serengeti, go to the beach, go on Safari, or go to any number of places or countries in the region.

Before you think that I am going to live in a grass hut here is a picture of one of the many beaches in Kenya...(just sayin...)

I might go ride a hot air balloon over the Serengeti...Just whatever I can find.

My friend lives over there and has been there for a really long time already. He's American and owns a business there. I have living arrangements pretty much wrapped up. I am just going to see what I can find and see what I can see.

That's pretty much my plan.

Of course I should still have internet so I will still be here when I am not roaming around.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 11 March 2016 at 11:39.